All professionals at Charles H Geneslaw, MD maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
Charles H. Geneslaw, MD
Dr. Geneslaw is a specialist in pediatric care. He has been serving the patients of Coastal Healthcare for fifteen years. Prior to joining Coastal Healthcare, Dr. Geneslaw practiced privately in Toms River, NJ. He is board certified in pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics. Dr. Geneslaw conducts clinical research in pharmaceutical development with Otitis Medica.
- Columbia University – Bachelor of Arts, Biology
- UMDNJ Rutgers Medical School – Doctor of Medicine
- Medical College of Virginia – Internship and Residency in Pediatrics
Professional Memberships/Clinical Appointments/Certifications
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Chairman of the Department of Pediatrics at Ocean Medical Center
- Participating researcher in RSV infections in infants
- Board recertified June 2010